A First Aid Station will be on the Pool
A FIRST AID STATION will be available for any emergencies that may arise.
Get to a First Aid Station if you have any signs of possible heat exhaustion:
- Nausea or dizziness
- Hot, flushed dry skin
- Weak, rapid and irregular pulse
- Muscle cramping
- Cessation of sweating
- Headache and visual disturbances
Safety Prevention Tips
- Wear a HAT when in the sun.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Keep out of the sun as much as possible. Look for shade.
- Use SPF 30 or higher sunblock. It will help reflect the heat away from your skin.
- REST, REST, REST between your events.